PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
During the course of acting for you, we will need to collect and hold information about you. We agree that:
- The information provided by you or by your authorised agents will only be used for the purposes for which is was collected.
- The information will be held in confidence and will only be made available to those people within our business that reasonably require the information to perform the services for you.
- We will not disclose any of this information to any other person except:
(a) to the extent necessary or desirable to enable us to carry out your instructions; or
(b) to the extent required by the law.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to request access to and seek correction of any personal information that we hold about you.
Along with the points noted above, we may use the information held about you for purposes connected with:
– providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future products and services to you;
– keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
You can, however, opt out of this by advising us in writing (either by email to email@example.com, or using correspondence addressed to “Management” via our PO Box address) that you wish to be removed from our mailing list (or any similar service from us).